Adding newlib support to crosstool

NGB ngbmoreau@yahoo.com.au
Fri Sep 12 03:19:00 GMT 2003

Hi

I have the basic script working.

On to the get_and_patch stuff, what is the source of the patches ?
Do you build them yourself from cvs or do libc and gcc have a nice collection of
patches that you can download ?

> Go for it.  You may need to fork the other scripts, as well
> (all.sh, getandpatch.sh, testhello.sh, crosstest.sh).

I'm not sure crosstest.sh would be possible, you would have to run the program
using gdb with target sim, in a semihosting environment (can GDB do this ?)
mmmm... I'll stick with the build for now

Nic