Insight as cross-debugger: How to handle tcl?

Toralf Lund toralf@procaptura.com
Tue Oct 21 15:36:00 GMT 2003

[ ... ]

> I was thinking that couldn't want to use "--prefix", since I wanted to
> change the prefix of TCL, not everything else. It seems like (not
> quite finished building yet) I'll get the structure I want if I also
> pass --exec-prefix like you suggest, though.

Or not, as the case may be. It *looks* all right, but I still get

% m68k-coff-insight
Tcl_Init failed: Can't find a usable init.tcl in the following directories:
    {} /usr/share/tcl8.4 /share/tcl8.4 /usr/library /library
/tcl8.4.1/library

(init.tcl is installed in /usr/m68k-coff/share/tcl8.4)

Oh well... Looks like I'll have work to do tomorrow as well. Time to
call it a day, now...

- Toralf