how to deploy the crosstool generated cross compiler

Dan Kegel dkegel@ixiacom.com
Wed Nov 12 19:57:00 GMT 2003

Yes, one would expect to be able to move the binaries!
It'll be nice that with gcc-3.3.3 and later, it will be possible
using --with-sysroot to configure them to have that nice property.
(And one of these days I'm going to try it out and make sure it works...
I haven't ever seen it in operation.)
- Dan