mips-pe target

longchuan longchuan@koretide.com.cn
Fri May 23 03:16:00 GMT 2003

hello all:
Does binutils support for mips-pe target support? or what exactly target
alias should i use when configure it? I am working on Win2k.
I build the whole toolchain of gcc( gcc 3.2, binutils 2.13, newlib
1.11.0), configured with target=mips-pe, and not yet test the result.
But when i use dlltool, I got some bad news:

dlltool -C -d test.def -e test.exp -D test.dll -l test.lib
dlltool: Machine 'mips' not supported

dlltool --help
Usage dlltool <option(s)> <object-file(s)>
   -m --machine <machine>    Create as DLL for <machine>.  [default:
mips]
        possible <machine>: arm[_interwork], i386, mcore[-elf]{-le|-be},
ppc, thumb

Although the toolchain contains dlltool, but seems to me that this
dlltool doesn't support mips cpu?

Could anybody tell me something about this target( or mips*-*-pe)? Had
gcc been ported for that?
I looked through google, but few information.

thanks,
wreckor