Anyone built a 3.x cross compiler that runs under mingwin?

Dan Kegel dank@kegel.com
Wed May 14 06:46:00 GMT 2003

Paul Breed wrote:
> I'm currently building the m68k-elf 2.95.2 GCC under cygwin.
> Ideally I'd like to build a 3.x m68k-elf compiler under mingwin and
> jettison all of the
> cygwin overhead.
>
> Has anyone done this?

I got ppc-linux 3.0.2 gcc running under cygwin last year.

> If so will you please share your build scripts?

The changes weren't big.  Mostly working around a bug or two.
I don't currently have permission to post my scripts,
but if Bill updates his scripts to 3.2.3 sometime,
then I'll probably be able to post diffs for it to
build on cygwin.
- Dan

--
Dan Kegel