SV: Problems with arm-elf with soft-float

Richard Earnshaw rearnsha@arm.com
Wed May 7 08:54:00 GMT 2003

> > > - slightly related: I need the interwork code, and I
> > > had to modify the t-arm-elf file to enable those libgcc.a
> > > permutations. Is this the proper way to do it?
> >
> > Just uncomment the relevant lines in the config spec, then
> > reconfigure,
> > build and install your compiler
>
> I presume t-arm-elf is a "config spec".
>
> Øyvind

Yes.  Sorry, I should have been clearer on that point.

You need to uncomment the following three lines (actually, only the first
two are really needed, unless you are also uncommenting the apcs-26 lines
above):

# MULTILIB_OPTIONS    += mno-thumb-interwork/mthumb-interwork
# MULTILIB_DIRNAMES   += normal interwork
# MULTILIB_EXCEPTIONS += *mapcs-26/*mthumb-interwork*
#

R.