Example application for GCC atmel EB40 or EB40a

Øyvind Harboe oyvind.harboe@zylin.com
Fri May 2 14:49:00 GMT 2003

I've found a fair number of references to people who have successfully used
GCC to compile applications for the AT91 EB40 and EB40a evaluation boards.
(Also some to the the led_swing/led blink application).

One of the problems that have to be overcome is that the machine code syntax
that the AT91 libraries come with is not compatible with arm-elf-as.

Does anyone have a working example they could share?

Or is there some example that I've missed in my search?

Øyvind Harboe