Include Directories

Jason Wilkins fenix@io.com
Mon Mar 17 23:37:00 GMT 2003

I am sure this is a simple question, but I cannot seem to find a straight
answer anywhere.

I am building a mingw32 X arm-elf compiler using mingw/msys and want to be
able to install the compiler outside of the msys environment.  Actually, I
want to be able to install it in any directory I want.  The problem is that
the compiler cannot find its include directories (and probably the lib
directories, if it gets past compiling).

I compiling using gcc 3.2.2.  How do I get the compiler to use relative
paths?