whew. remote testing working. Writeup online.

Rob Savoye rob@osprey.arc.nasa.gov
Wed Jun 11 15:34:00 GMT 2003

On Wed, Jun 11, 2003 at 07:06:38PM +1000, Ben Elliston wrote:
> Dan Kegel <dank@kegel.com> writes:
>
> The DejaGnu documentation is begging for a good overhaul.  IMHO, there
> are too many tutorial and reference manuals.  There should be just
> one, and one that is well organised.

  The last time I rewrote the manual was about 4 years, at which time I
switched it from Texinfo to Docbook. Alot of the content was left the same
although I did try to bring it more up to date. It's never been much more
than a reference manual though. I'm not much of a doc writer...

> Would you like to try and fold your remote testing tutorial into the
> DejaGnu manual?

  I'd love to see this integrated someday...

  	- rob -