crosstool-0.6. Can build sparc (and arm?) now.

Dan Kegel dank@kegel.com
Sun Jun 8 10:01:00 GMT 2003

You're all getting tired of my posts, I imagine, but
I'm pretty jazzed about how easy it is to add new
architectures to the crosstool build script.
The total list of arches it knows how to build is now
  i686 ppc sh alpha sparc arm
I'd like to get it working on every architecture
the gcc/glibc/linux combination supports, so I'm just missing
  m68k sparc64 mips ia64 s390 cris
Halfway there! :-)

Changes since 0.5:

It can now build gcc 2.95, 3.2.3, and 3.3 targeting sparc
(I've verified gcc builds and run, but not that it generates good executables).

It knows how to build gcc for arm, too, but gcc-3.3 has
a regression (see http://gcc.gnu.org/PR11103), and I haven't
tried the other versions on arm yet.

As always, you can download it from http://www.kegel.com/crossgcc/
- Dan