ROMable application with gnuh8-elf toolchain

Bill Gatliff bgat@billgatliff.com
Sat Jun 7 18:56:00 GMT 2003

Stefan:

I have a brief tutorial on linker scripts here:

http://billgatliff.com/articles/gnu/gcc-whitepaper.html/index.html

It's an excerpt from my training manuals.

b.g.

--
Bill Gatliff
Embedded GNU and Linux development, training