Please help newbie building i386 crosscompiler from Sparc Linux

Dan Kegel dank@kegel.com
Thu Jul 31 15:50:00 GMT 2003

Pham Minh-FMP007 wrote:
> I am trying to build an i386 cross tool chain from a Sparc machine running Redhat Linux 6.2. I followed the instructions in this FAQ:
>
> http://www.objsw.com/CrossGCC/
> ../../gcc-2.95.3/gcc/libgcc2.c:41: stdlib.h: No such file or directory
> ../../gcc-2.95.3/gcc/libgcc2.c:42: unistd.h: No such file or directory
> make[1]: *** [libgcc2.a] Error 1

Hi Pham,
you might have better luck with http://kegel.com/crosstool,
which is a somewhat updated version of that recipe.
I haven't tried it for your exact combination of host and target,
but there's a good chance you can build a good gcc-2.95 with it.
- Dan

--
Dan Kegel
http://www.kegel.com