[ANNOUNCE] GCC 3.3 uClinux toolchain 20030712 snapshot

Dan Kegel dank@kegel.com
Sun Jul 13 22:02:00 GMT 2003

Bernardo Innocenti wrote:
>>In order to make future reviews easier, I'm prefixing each patch
>>with links to the appropriate Bugzilla entries and/or mailing list
>>archive pages and/or description of the bug it's meant to fix.
>

> Yes, but I need to add some more information describing the patches
> in the headers. I've not written the bigger patches myself. I've
> just imported them from other places.

Worth sticking on a prefix showing the effect of *not* including
the patch, even if the patch came from somewhere else...

>>I see you're doing the same thing on most of your patches,
>>but I don't see any links to Bugzilla entries.  You might consider
>>adding them to the prologues of your patches.
>
> Most of these are uClinux-specific problems I've found and fixed myself.
> They are not in GCC's bugzilla.

Sure, but for the patches you want eventually to move into the
main gcc tree, you probably want to add entries in gcc's bugzilla...
- Dan

--
Dan Kegel
http://www.kegel.com