m68k C Interrupt Handler Attribute

Peter Barada pbarada@mail.wm.sps.mot.com
Thu Aug 21 19:12:00 GMT 2003

>I'm trying to find out if interrupt handler attribute works in later
>versions of gcc for the m68k.  I searched old posts about this and
>there was talk of a patch for 2.95.2, is there anything newer, is it
>now implemented in gcc?  Any insight would be helpful.

Yes.  I have it in my trees. See:

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2003-03/msg00764.html

For the original announcement.  My tree has been updated to have
gcc-3.2, gcc-3.3 as well.  This patchis also been submitted to
mainline and needs to be reworked before it will be accepted there.

--
Peter Barada                             Peter.Barada@motorola.com
Wizard                                   781-852-2768 (direct)