building for cygwin (nearly there)

Werner Tuchan 32768@gmx.net
Tue Sep 10 08:40:00 GMT 2002

>I just tried that as suggested.  Unfortunately it didn't fix the problem.
>Could the reason be the same reason (what is it?) that cygwin itself
>still only uses gcc 2.95.3-5 ?

What is your configuration for the second pass? It should be without
'--without-headers' and maybe without '--with-newlib'. I think it should
work with-newlib as well but didn't try.
Can you scan for stdlib.h. Before configuration there should be only one
stdlib.h in $PREFIX\m68k-elf\include which should be identical to
stdlib.h from newlib. The gcc build directory should be empty .