cross compiler IDE on MacOS X

Mark Yang markarmlinux@yahoo.com
Mon Oct 7 11:21:00 GMT 2002

Thanks but unfortunately, code warrior doesn't have a
plug-in compiler version for MacOS( they have it for
windows and linux :( ) so I can't really use code
warrior, emacs works fine for editing files, but what
I want is something that you can creat a project and
add files into it, then I specify my compiler ( like
arm-elf-g++), it will build the project for me.
Best
Mark