TURN $5 INTO $1000...'S

ron frtyzz@hotmail.com
Sat Oct 12 15:12:00 GMT 2002

Hi,

I thought you might be interested in making some extra money
alongside of what you are ALREADY DOING. After all, we could
all use some extra income, no matter what we do! How does
$20,000 in two weeks sound? It IS possible...

I think maybe you have seen an older version of this $5 letter
going around, but WHAT IF you haven't seen this NEWEST
version?? WHAT IF you don't SAVE THIS LETTER...then the idea
has time to sink in and you realize THIS VERSION is SIMPLE,
CHEAT PROOF, LEGAL, and SPAM FREE!! Finally a proven method of
making extra money on line! SAVE THIS EMAIL!!

If you are already working a home business or the $5 program,
you can do this one along with it. If not, this is the easiest
way to earn $$$ online that you've ever seen! Just be sure to
read it all...take your time, come back to it... go over and
over it, you won't be sorry. WHAT IF I share with you a way to
make some fast and easy cash, using a copy of this letter and
the simplest Internet Payment System around?
the simplest Internet Payment System around?
You have most likely seen or heard about "The Letter" $5.00
program that was recently televised on 20/20, on OPRAH
WINFREY, and an article published in the Wall Street Journal
on 6/16/2001. If not, here it is!!

WHAT IF it took only a half hour to set it up? Even if you are
already in another $5 program stay with it. But do yourself a
favor and DO THIS ONE as well.

There is NO LIMIT to the income you can generate from this
business!! You can do it over and over again, ANY TIME you
need extra income. THE FACTS ARE SIMPLE;- IF YOU NEED TO MAKE
A FEW THOUSAND DOLLARS REALLY FAST, THEN THIS PROGRAM
I'M GOING TO SHARE WITH YOU IS THE WAY TO DO IT! IT'S THE
FASTEST, EASIEST PROGRAM YOU WILL EVER DO!!!

Please read all of this, right to the very last sentence. If
you don't have time now, then SAVE THIS LETTER, and read it
later. Everyone has heard about "PayPal" (if you haven't you
will soon) and when I came across this concept I knew it would
work because, as a member of Pay Pal, I had already
experienced their efficiency and excellent standing in the
financial community. PayPal is the simplest method of making
and receiving payments online anyone has ever seen.! Anyone
with an email address can join, for FREE! Please read further
before you go there...

You can complete this whole process in less than one hour and
you will never forget the day you decided to do so!!! Oh!Did I
say FAST? By fast I mean 'the speed of the Internet-type
fast.' Everything is done on the Internet by E-mail. And, if
you abide by the rules, it is NOT considered SPAM, so it's
perfectly legal! NEED PROOF? Here are just two testimonials
from individuals who decided to invest nothing more than a
little of their time............... and $5.
TESTIMONIALS FROM:

Tony Stevens, Vandenberg AFB, CA:

Hey! I got your e-mail! YOU ROCK! I sent it to all of our frat
brothers.....and while I haven't seen my $20 grand yet, I'm up
to $8,285. Hook me up when you run
this program again........
this program again........
Mary Gathers, Columbia, SC:

Hey cuz! This is Mary. I only have one thing to say to you...
OH MY GOD! I sent 20 e-mail's out like you said and went on
vacation. When I got back, my account was up to over $12,000!
I owe you!
I owe you!
GETTING STARTED.
GETTING STARTED.
If you're not already a user, the very first thing you need to
do is go to PayPal and SIGN UP. It takes about two minutes and
PayPal will deposit $5.00 in your account once you start using
it. That makes this program FREE!

HERE'S THE LINK:

https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal`UVFRXAPYYWS

............ But read the rest of this message first. BE SURE
TO USE THE LINK ABOVE, THEN SIGN UP FOR A PREMIER (FREE)
ACCOUNT OR YOU'LL BE LIMITED TO ACCEPTING $100 DOLLARS ONLY!!!
YOU WILL MAKE MUCH MORE THAN THIS!!! Then...... SEND a $5.00
payment from your PayPal account ($5.00 you can earn back from
Paypal, which makes this program FREE!) to the FIRST email
address in this letter (No.1) along with a note saying "Please
add me to your mailing list." BE PREPARED TO GET EXCITED....
YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!
Don't laugh! Try this while you wait for the others to start
working. One half hour of work to get started - no mailing
lists. No printing, copying or waiting and the concept is 100%
legal (refer to US Lottery Laws, Title 18, Section 1302 and
1341, or Title 18, Section 3005 in the US code, also in the
code of Federal
Regulations, Volume 16, Sections 255 and 436, which state a
product or service must be exchanged for money received). This
version has nothing to do with Postal Laws, as it refers to
EMAIL ONLY.

Here's How It Works. Unlike many other PayPal programs, this
THREE LEVEL PROGRAM costs only $5, that's right, only $5 ONCE,
which is much more realistic and brings much, much faster
results. No cheating can occur (Don't be fooled by other
PayPal letters that mention cheaters) as Paypal only allows
one Account per person. Because it is so easy, the response
rate is VERY HIGH, VERY FAST-Internet E-mail FAST-and you will
start seeing results in less than one week! JUST IN TIME FOR
NEXT MONTHS BILLS! You need only mail out 20 copies, to start
with. Start right away, as soon as you pay the #1 email
address below! Send to personal contacts, reply to people who
send their programs to you as they are already working on the
web, and they know these programs work. They are already
believers in the system!

It is NOT considered SPAM if you are replying to people who
send you ads, or if you are sending to friends. Once you have
paid the $5 to the number one (No. 1) email position, please
send an email to the No.3 postion, with "THANKS I'VE JOINED"
in the subject (topic) area, and I'll send you a copy of the
"Follow Up
Letter" that is FULL of TIPS and HINTS on where to obtain
THOUSANDS of spam free email addresses to send to, where to
find free web based email accounts to send your emails from,
instructions on how NOT to lose a web based email account, and
much, much MORE. This program is MUCH, MUCH FASTER and has a
HIGHER RESPONSE RATE than any other program! Even if you are
already in another program, stay with it, but do yourself a
favor and DO THIS ONE as well. START RIGHT NOW! It's simple
and will only cost $5.00 max. It will pay off long before
others even begin to receive letters! Just give ONE person a
$5.00 gift (REMEMBER THOUGH, this $5.00 is the $5.00 YOU GET
BACK WHEN YOU START USING YOUR new PayPal account). That's
all!
all!
If you already have a PayPal account, please still donate a
$5.00 GIFT to the person in the No.1 spot and add your name on
the list at No.3 position having moved up the remaining two.
Follow the simple instructions and in two weeks you will have
approximately $20,000 in your PayPal account! Because of the
VIRTUALLY ZERO INVESTMENT, SPEED and HIGH PROFIT POTENTIAL,
this program has a VERY HIGH
RESPONSE RATE! All from just one $5.00 transaction that you
can get back from PayPal!!!

So in Summary, here is what to do step-by-step:

1. Open a PayPal account, if you don't already have one. Sign
up for the Premier Account and follow instructions. (it may
take a day or two for PayPal to verify your account and make
it secure - be patient - it will come)
2. Send $5.00 to the person in the #1 position. In the Note
area type "Please add me to your mailing list". This is what
keeps the program LEGAL.
3. Send an email to the person in the #3 position with "Thanks
I've Joined" in the Subject area.
4. AFTER your PayPal account is opened AND verified, go to

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmdDefer-email
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmdDefer-email
and locate your individual Referral Link. This Referral Link
is what you place in the body of this advertisement (in 5
places) for this program.
5. Go to the list of the 3 people below and Edit the list.
Delete the person in the #1 position, then move the other two
position UP (change #2 to #1, change #3 to #2), and add your
PayPal Email Address in the #3 position.
6. Send this advertisement to at least 20 people.
7. Sit back and collect your cash. That's it!!!

Note: Many people email this ad to thousands of others. The
more who respond, the more $$$$$ we all make!!!

Click below to open your free Paypal account, and be sure to
open a Premiere Account, as it does not limit you to how much
money you can have deposited to your account. Then come back
to these instructions.

https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal`UVFRXAPYYWS

Don't try to add your name in the first place in order to earn
money fast! If you do that, you will ONLY reach people you
send e-mail to then your name will be immediately removed from
the No.1 place and you won't reach thousands of people! But if
you add your name on the No.3 place, there will be millions of
people receiving and sending e-mail's later, when your name is
No.1!!!

NOTE: Do not forget to replace the PayPal referring URL in the
body of the letter with your own PayPal referring URL. You can
find YOUR referring URL at Paypal after you join, just look at
the bottom of the first page once you sign into Paypal, and
click on the "referrals" link.
click on the "referrals" link.
Consider this! Millions of people surf the Internet everyday,
all day, all over the world! Here are the 3 people to start
with. Sign up, send $5.00 to the first person, move the other
two up to Nos 1 & 2 respectively and add your own e-mail
address at No.3. Be sure to use your email address that is
associated with your PayPal account.

1. maitita222@yahoo.com
2. chimsweep106145@aol.com
3. ronfoxh@yahoo.com

There are fifty thousand new people who get on the Internet
every month and over 350 million email addresses worldwide! An
excellent source of email addresses is the people who send you
offers by email. The source is UNLIMITED! It boggles my mind
to think of all the possibilities! Mail, or should I say
'E-mail', your letter and payment TODAY! It's so easy. One
hour of your time, THAT'S IT! To send your letter by e-mail,
copy this ENTIRE PAGE and paste it in a new message of your
E-mail.
E-mail.
E-mail.
TO DO THIS:

1. Go in your toolbar to "edit" and "select all"
2. Go in your toolbar to "edit" and select "copy"
3. Start (compose) a new E-mail message (make sure it's PLAIN
TEXT so everyone can view it!)
4. Fill in your Address and Subject Box
5. Go to "edit" and "paste" (Then you can format it anyway you
want!)

Now you can edit the addresses with ease. Delete the top #1
name, adding your name and address to the bottom of the list
#3. Remember, YOUR NAME goes on the BOTTOM and the other 2
names move up. But DO NOT forget to send $5.00 via PayPal
(along with your note) to the position #1 - TOP E-MAIL address
before deleting it! NOTE: Be sure to replace the PayPal
referring URL in this e-mail of the letter with your own
PayPal referring URL;
https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal`UVFRXAPYYWS
 THERE'S NOTHING MORE TO DO.

When your name reaches the first position in a few days, it
will be your turn to collect your MONEY! The money will be
sent to you by 2,000 to 4,000 people like yourself, who are
willing to invest one half hour to receive $20,000 in cash!
That's all! There should be a total of $20,000 in $5.00 bills
in your mailbox (account) in two weeks. $20,000 for one hour's
work! This is real money that you can spend on anything you
wish! Just deposit it to your own bank account or spend it
directly from your PayPal account!!! It's just that easy!!! I
think it's WORTH IT, don't you? GO AHEAD--- TRY IT!!! EVEN IF
YOU MAKE JUST 3 OR 4
THOUSAND, WOULDN'T THAT BE NICE? IF YOU TRY IT, IT WILL PAY!
CAN YOU DO IT AGAIN? OFCOURSE YOU CAN---
This plan is structured for everyone to send only 20 letters
each to start. However, you are certainly not limited to 20.
Mail out as many as you want. If you can E-MAIL 40, 60, 80 or
whatever, GO FOR IT! LIKE ANYTHING ELSE, THE MORE YOU PUT INTO
IT THE MORE YOU GET OUT OF IT! Each time you run this program,
just follow steps 1 through 3 and everyone on your gift list
benefits! Simple enough? You bet it is! Besides, there are no
mailing lists to buy (and wait for), and trips to the printer
or copier, and you can do it again and again with your regular
groups or gift givers, or start up a new group. Be SURE and
PAY the first person on the list. This is proof that you paid
to get put on the list which is the service rendered to make
all this legal!!! Why not? It's working! Each time you receive
an MLM offer, respond with this letter! Your name will climb
to the number one position at dizzying rates.

Follow the simple instructions, and above all, PLEASE PLAY
FAIR. That's the key to this program's success. Your name must
run the full gamut on the list to produce the end results.
Sneaking your name higher up on the list WILL NOT produce the
results you think, and it only cheats the other people who
have worked hard and have earned the right to be there. So
please, play by the rules and the $$$ will come to you! $$$
E-MAIL YOUR LETTERS OUT TODAY! Together we will prosper! $$$
E-MAIL YOUR LETTERS OUT TODAY! Together we will prosper! $$$
You are probably skeptical of this, especially with all the
different programs out there on the web, but if you don't try
this you will never know. That's the way I felt. I'm glad I
did it! I've been watching this type of program for years and
this is about as easy and fast as you can get it and it can
even be free to try now with Pay Pal, no stamps, no envelopes,
no copies to be made - just a little effort and faith!!! This
program really "Keeps It Short and Simple"!

OH BY THE WAY....each time someone signs up with your link
under your name... you also make $5.00 from PayPal...so they
pay to open up the account but they also pay you when someone
signs up from being referred by you. AWESOME! Let's all make
some serious money $$$$$$

CLICK HERE TO BEGIN:
https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal`UVFRXAPYYWS
Play by the rules, this doesn't cost anything but your time,
and if everyone plays fair everyone WINS. FOLLOWING ARE SOME
NOTES FROM THE PAYPAL SITE
WHICH YOU MAY FIND HELPFUL: PayPal lets you pay anyone with an
e-mail address and is the world's No.1 online payment service
- it's accepted on over 3 million eBay T auctions and
thousands and thousands of online shops. You can also use
PayPal to pay your friends - example; it's a convenient way to
split the phone bill with your roommate, send cash to your
kids in college, or send cash to someone in another country.
Better yet, you can also earn $5 while you do it. Each time
someone signs up for an account and completes the
Refer-a-Friend requirements, we'll give you a $5 BONUS!

When you send money through Pay Pal, you can fund your
payments with your credit card or checking account. You won't
have to worry about your privacy, because PayPal keeps your
accounting information safe and secure by using very strong
encryption. In fact, making a purchase with PayPal is more
secure than mailing a check or giving your credit card number
to a stranger. That's why over 9 MILLION people from around
the world have signed up and use PayPal to move money. Signing
up for a PayPal account is easy. It takes only a couple of
minutes and, if you complete the bonus requirements PayPal
will automatically add $5 to your account balance. To learn
more about PayPal visit the web site at

https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal`UVFRXAPYYWS
"Best of the Web" -Forbes "Using the service is actually safer
than a check or
money order"- Wall Street Journal "PayPal can play a major
role in your life. You can use it to pay for stuff at auction
sites, settle dinner debts with friends or nudge your cousin
to repay that $50 he borrowed at the family reunion.- Time
Magazine

P.S. This letter is not written by PayPal, and it's creator is
not associated with PayPal in any way, is not an employee, and
is not contracted by PayPal to send out this letter. This is a
totally independent SPAM FREE and LEGAL method of earning
extra money online. We use PayPal simply because IT WORKS!
********
This is a "ONE TIME" mailing sent to those interested in Home
and Business Opportunities, and to friends. Your address is
not added to any other lists, so this is NOT considered spam.

Thank you & good luck in your ventures.