Problem with m68k gcc

Mauricio Martins Anicio anicio@dcc.ufmg.br
Mon Mar 25 09:40:00 GMT 2002

Hi all!

I had installed m68k-elf-gcc but when I compile a dummy c
program. (main(){ return; }) I got some "undefined reference" errors.
In function start (crt0.o): __stak, __FINI_SECTION__, hardware_init_hook,
software__init_hook, and so on...

Do anyone has an idea on how to solve this problem?

tks in advance,
Mauricio

        Mauricio Martins Anicio
        anicio@dcc.ufmg.br  -   http://www.dcc.ufmg.br/~anicio
        ICQ: 14916709
        Mestrando em Ciencia da Computacao - UFMG
        Master Graduate Student in Computer Science at UFMG - Brazil
        Atleticano, e logico, que nem todo bom mineiro!

"Eu sou o ANICIO, e este e o FIM do E-MEIO"

/"\
\ /  CAMPANHA DA FITA ASCII - CONTRA MAIL HTML
 X   ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN - AGAINST HTML MAIL
/ \