Remote testing cross-gcc

Dimi Shahbaz dshahbaz@ixiacom.com
Wed Jun 26 15:29:00 GMT 2002

Hi,
I have been wrestling with dejagnu and the gcc testsuites for more than
a few days now.  I am trying to test a cross compiler tool chain.  I
cannot determine how to instruct dejagnu (or the gcc testsuites) to
compile the tests on the local machine (i686) and run them (e.g.,
transfer them, telnet into the machine, and execute the test) on a
remote machine (ppc).

I am not entirely sure this is even possible, because I can find no
information in the gcc manual.

Has anyone been able to do something like this?

Dimi