Fwd: GCC 3.1 linux-to-mingw32 near success but still some questions remain ;-)

Eugene Starokoltsev eugene_o@gmx.net
Tue Jul 23 07:05:00 GMT 2002

I have experienced the similar problems building both native and
arm-ecos-elf bunutils for Cygwin by GCC-3.1. I think that GCC 3.1 is buggy.
It can't build Libiberty library correctly not from old binutils nor from
Insight-5.1. To get working ARM tools I have built bunutils by checked
native Cygwin CC compiler. You can type "CC=cc " at the line before
"configure" script call to use native compiler instead of gcc 3.1

Eugene.

http://www.objsw.com/CrossGCC/