Gcc 3.0.3: target powerpc-*-eabi

David Korn dkorn@pixelpower.com
Mon Jan 14 01:46:00 GMT 2002

      [SNIP]

>I only tried to use either -meabi (this seems to be the default for this
>powerpc-*-eabi -target) or -mno-eabi.

  Ah, I mis-parsed the line:

>>> With both options, the call to __eabi is there.

>I guess I will have to look at the specs file.

  Yep, reckon.  Post back here if you need help interpreting it.

>The older compiler version on the Linux box works differently
>than this (=correcly) with the -mno-eabi.

  Extra suggestion: do a diff of the specs files between the two compiler
versions.  Might be informative, might not, but if you see -meabi pop up
in the differences between them you'll be on the right trail.

>When I use the -mno-eabi, there is a different stack alignment but the
>call to __eabi still insists being there.

  Yeh, that's utterly wrong.

       DaveK
--
Burn your ID card!  http://www.optional-identity.org.uk/
Help support the campaign, copy this into your .sig!

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com