cross compiler sparc m68k

David Korn dkorn@pixelpower.com
Mon Feb 11 09:01:00 GMT 2002

  Makes it look like a one-tree build, but without any clashes between
different versions of (e.g.) include headers in $newlibsrc/include versus
$gccsrc/include.

    DaveK
--
Burn your ID card!  http://www.optional-identity.org.uk/
Help support the campaign, copy this into your .sig!

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com