Can't build gcc-2.95.3 with g++ for m68k-elf

Peter Barada pbarada@mail.wm.sps.mot.com
Wed Feb 6 08:45:00 GMT 2002

>Wolfgang's comments jogged my memory a bit...
>
>IIRC, after building the bootstrap compiler and runtime libraries, I
>had to build libiberty with its own configure/make step.
>
>It's been a while, though...

1) Would that be in a seperate directory(like build-libiberty parallel
   to build-gcc), or in the libiberty directory under build-gcc?

--
Peter Barada                                   Peter.Barada@motorola.com
Wizard                                         781-852-2768 (direct)