mcore-elf was Re: GNU/Cross Tools RPMs available

Nick Clifton nickc@redhat.com
Thu Dec 12 07:42:00 GMT 2002

Hi Joel, Hi Brian,

> > On the other hand, is it better to work with the gcc-3.2.1 release
> > to get it fixed?  This seems (to me) a daunting task, but
> > hopefully there will be help available.
>
> I think we are better off trying to help Nick fix them.  Small test
> cases and offering to test are usually the best one can offer the
> maintainer unless you are lucky enough to be able to actually fix
> it. :)

I would just like to second Joel's comments on this.  I am very happy
to receive test cases or even messages like ""gcc test case <foo> does
not pass for mcore-elf at -O2".  Even better are actual patches or an
analysis of a bug.

Cheers
        Nick