Windows XP Hosted Cross-compile Failure

David Korn dkorn@pixelpower.com
Mon Apr 1 00:00:00 GMT 2002

  That one's in the cygwin FAQ IIRC, but I can't remember what causes
it.  Something trivial.

  Not having XP I can't comment further, except to ask

>/tools/H-i686-pc-cygwin

are you using one of the very old beta versions of cygwin?

        DaveK
--
Burn your ID card!  http://www.optional-identity.org.uk/
Help support the campaign, copy this into your .sig!

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com