ppc-eabi with gcc-3.0.4

David Korn dkorn@pixelpower.com
Mon Apr 1 00:00:00 GMT 2002

  Mr. Rajesh,

  Please use the public mailing lists, not my personal email address; I'm
not a paid support engineer, and it is rather presumptuous of you to assume
I will give a personal service to anyone who demands it.  When you post a
problem to the list, there are many people who may know the answer to your
question, and so the workload of helping people can be shared, and no one
individual is imposed upon.

  In the meantime, the quick answer to your question is that you probably
have newlib with that compiler, and if it did not come with source code you
can find it at redhat's website.

  Thank you,
       DaveK

the system manager.