mips-elf executables lack debug information

David Korn dkorn@pixelpower.com
Fri Oct 19 09:17:00 GMT 2001

  Oops.  I should have said gcc/config/mips/.... , as there is also a top-
level 'config' directory in parallel to the gcc subdirectory, which isn't
the
one I mean.

         DaveK
--
Burn your ID card!  http://www.optional-identity.org.uk/
Help support the campaign, copy this into your .sig!

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com