Testing an application build with H8300 cross compiler

David Korn dkorn@pixelpower.com
Wed Oct 17 08:08:00 GMT 2001

  Part of binutils is the size command.  You should have a program
h8300-hitachi-hms-size.  It will show you the text, data and bss sizes.

   h8300-hitachi-hms-size <srecfilename>

       DaveK
--
Burn your ID card!  http://www.optional-identity.org.uk/
Help support the campaign, copy this into your .sig!

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com