Undefined symbols at run time for gcc-2.95.3

David Korn dkorn@pixelpower.com
Tue Oct 30 03:35:00 GMT 2001

    Hi Ernest,

  You progably stil have -nostdlib in your build flags somewhere.  You
need to link with libgcc.a, which would be done automatically without
that flag.  Alternatively if you aren't actually using the C++ exception
system, you can save a whole load of executable file size and runtime
overhead by specifying -fno-exceptions.

   cheers,
     DaveK
--
Burn your ID card!  http://www.optional-identity.org.uk/
Help support the campaign, copy this into your .sig!

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com