Cross-compile for win32 on linux (newbie question)

reinhard.jessich@telering.at reinhard.jessich@telering.at
Sun Oct 21 13:32:00 GMT 2001

On Sat, 20 Oct 2001, Michael Ivanov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm new to this list and new to cross-comiling. Can somebody here point me to
> the instructions how to create a cross-compile environment for win32 target
> under linux (preferably using gcc3.x)? As I understand I have to recompile
> gcc and binutils with proper target, but what else might be necessary?
Maybe you want to use my cross compiler script.
You can get the script from
http://members.telering.at/jessich/mingw -> cross compilation

You will find find also a link to a precompiled version.

Regards,
    Reinhard

--
 Ing. Reinhard Jessich              mailto: reinhard.jessich@telering.at
 A-1190 Vienna, Goergengasse 2/2/1  phone: +43/1/3692600