using the interrupt attribute

David Korn dkorn@pixelpower.com
Fri Oct 19 07:00:00 GMT 2001

  Nothing in the documentation for 2.95.2/3 suggests that this attribute
exists for ARM targets , although I know there are some patches out there
that add it.  I don't know if one of the cygwin modifications was to
include that option: it might be in the GNUpro variant only.  Anyway, at a
guess, I'd say 'get rid of that "IRQ" string and the brackets enclosing it
and just try'

static f(void) __attribute__ ((interrupt));

>also does the
>#pragma interrupt
>#pragma nointerrupt
> and  work?

  What #pragma interrupt?  On the whole, gcc doesn't use #pragma.

       DaveK
--
Burn your ID card!  http://www.optional-identity.org.uk/
Help support the campaign, copy this into your .sig!

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com