Cross compile error question: i686 to powerpc--linux-gnu

David Korn dkorn@pixelpower.com
Thu Oct 18 08:10:00 GMT 2001

  Yeh, in fact as a general rule, any target in a GNU top-level makefile
that has the form "all-XXXXX" is equivalent to simply saying "cd XXXXX;
make all", and any target of the form "install-XXXXX" is the same as
saying "cd XXXXX; make install".  There are others such as make clean
targets that also follow this pattern.

       DaveK
--
Burn your ID card!  http://www.optional-identity.org.uk/
Help support the campaign, copy this into your .sig!

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com