Illegal Instruction caused by atexit?

David Korn dkorn@pixelpower.com
Thu Oct 4 01:53:00 GMT 2001

  Surely you have to assume that it can't be doing so, and that in fact
your cpu *is* executing that instruction sequence as disassembled above,
and the illegal instruction in question is in fact that $Fxxx opcode?

  Or would that have produced a different exception?  As I said, I'm a
bit rusty and I can't remember if there's a separate line-F vector like
the line-A vector or if $Fxxx opcodes trigger the illegal instruction
vector.

       DaveK
--
Burn your ID card!  http://www.optional-identity.org.uk/
Help support the campaign, copy this into your .sig!

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com