Testing an application build with H8300 cross compiler

Arati Dikey AratiD@kpit.com
Mon Nov 19 10:26:00 GMT 2001

To know the actual size of your appln which will download on
your hardware, look at the size of your linked executable which
is a pure binary file.
the srec format is an ASCII format with headers etc.

h.t.h

Arati Dikey

Mohammad:

<http://www.objsw.com/CrossGCC/>