Anyone ever install gcc for the ARC microprocessor?

Yves Rutschle y.rutschle@indigovision.com
Wed May 23 00:51:00 GMT 2001

> > binutils-2.11.tar
> > gcc-2.95.3.tar
> > newlib-1.8.2.tar
> >
> > Then I created the combined src directory using one-tree-1.6.sh
>
>  How on earth the FAQ writer could think that the gcc-2.95.3 and
> binutils-2.11 sources could be "combined", when the first lives
> still in the late 1999 and the latter is from this year... What
> did the FAQ say about which one of the common-named subdirs like
> 'include' and 'libiberty' to use in the 'combined' sources?

I think Mike got confused somewhere; the "new" FAQ doesn't mention
one-tree at all (and that's probably a good thing), and even then,
uses binutils-2.10.1. The "old" FAQ mentions binutils-2.9.

Cheers,
Y.