-Qy

David Korn dkorn@pixelpower.com
Tue Mar 20 05:09:00 GMT 2001

  How bizarre.  I did a quick test myself: I put the attached file
testroot.c into a directory called 'test' in my home dir, and put the file
testroot.h into my root dir (which happens to be D:\cygwin).

dkorn@NONAME ~
$ cd test

dkorn@NONAME ~/test
$ gcc testroot.c -o testroot
testroot.c:4: testroot.h: No such file or directory

dkorn@NONAME ~/test
$ gcc testroot.c -o testroot -I/

dkorn@NONAME ~/test
$ ./testroot
Testing root works ok!
dkorn@NONAME ~/test
$

  So it works fine for me.  If the dll doesn't fix it, send your cygcheck
output and we'll take a look at it together.

     DaveK
--
 All your base are belong to us!

the system manager.