Building Cross Compiler

Manikandan.V manikv@hclt.com
Mon Mar 12 22:52:00 GMT 2001

Hi,

I just want to build a GCC cross compiler which runs on the NT machine and
produce code for mips processor. I have installed CYGNUS in my machine.

I too have downloaded the GCC compiler source code. But, I am not sure I
have downloaded the correct version. Could some body can give some insight,
like what are all the things I have to download and what is the procedure I
have to follow for building the GCC compiler. I am only interest on compiler
part, not interested with other utilities.

Thanks in advance,
Mani