GCC on windows for 68k

Vermeulen Jan Jan.Vermeulen@siemens.atea.be
Wed Jun 20 23:31:00 GMT 2001

Title: GCC on windows for 68k

Hello Ganesh....

First you got to download & install cygwin
at http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/

Then you procede by taking a look at
http://crossgcc.billgatliff.com/
for his wonderful building script.
(m68k-coff is what your target will be)

By the way, if you extract the source-code from
the '*.tar.gz' with WinZip (or the likes), make
sure winzip doesn't change the <LF> to <CR><LF>.
(go to the options->configuration->miscellaneous
and make sure the 'TAR file smart CR/LF conversion'
is *not* checked)

It's better you extract it with "tar xfz <file>.tar.gz"
under cygwin.

Then you can start adjusting your Visual Studio so it
can compile with the m68k-coff-g++ or m68k-coff-gcc.

Good luck, i hope this is helpful.
Jan