What's error?

David Korn dkorn@pixelpower.com
Mon Jun 18 02:26:00 GMT 2001

  It is part of the optional installation of development tools for solaris.
See http://www.sunfreeware.com/faq.html#q5 for further information.

       DaveK
--
we are not seats or eyeballs or end users or consumers.
we are human beings - and our reach exceeds your grasp.

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com