reg tornado II

David Korn dkorn@pixelpower.com
Wed Jun 13 05:52:00 GMT 2001

>hello..
>now i installed tornado II in my system..
>any one please guide me howto run the c/c++ programe...
>i don't have any whitepapers/guide...
>pl.. help me
>sakku

  Try the newsgroup news:comp.os.vxworks for general advice on vxworks.  You
haven't told us which version you've got but I suppose it's probably the
simulator/demo version.  Basically, you start by creating a new project,
of type 'downloadable application', then you compile it.  Then you fire
up the simulator and run it.  This list is really about the ins and outs
of the compiler itself and how to build and modify it, whereas the advice
you want is probably more about how to operate the Tornado GUI, and the
vxworks newsgroup is the best place to find that.

        DaveK
--
we are not seats or eyeballs or end users or consumers.
we are human beings - and our reach exceeds your grasp.

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com