from ram

David Korn dkorn@pixelpower.com
Tue Jun 12 02:06:00 GMT 2001

  I'll pretend I didn't see that :-)

>Looks like words, but makes no sense to me..
>
>Do you want to run VxWorks under Linux? Or Linux under VxWorks?
>You're going to be disappointed then, as Linux and VxWorks both
>are operating systems and therefore don't share the computer:
>you have one or the other (generally speaking).
>
>If you want any kind of help, you need to be more specific about
>what you want to do, what host you are developing on, what target
>you are developing for, etc...

  I think it's possible he wants to build a cross compiler for vxworks that
is hosted on Linux.  Ram, is that what you wanted?  What kind of VxWorks
target platform are you using?

         DaveK
--
we are not seats or eyeballs or end users or consumers.
we are human beings - and our reach exceeds your grasp.

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com