Building a cross-compiler on host PC-cygwin for target m68k-coff.

bgat@billgatliff.com bgat@billgatliff.com
Fri Jun 8 08:04:00 GMT 2001

Mikael:

If you have a script, send it to me and I'll add it to the
build-crossgcc.sh script referenced in the (updated, but still not
ready for prime time) crossgccFAQ at http://crossgcc.billgatliff.com .

Thanks!

b.g.

On Fri, Jun 08, 2001 at 07:13:38AM +0200, Johansson Mikael wrote:
> Hello everybody.
>
> I have succeded in my effort to get a working crosscompiler for M68040
> and I want to thank everyone who has responded on my questions.
> Please let me know if there is something that should be documented and
> how to do this. Maybe the script I have used to configure, build and install
> it.
>
> I also want to say that I find this forum very nice to be a part of.
>
> Have a nice day.
>
> Mikael Johansson
>
> ------
> Want more information?  See the CrossGCC FAQ, http://www.objsw.com/CrossGCC/