anonymous class type error

David Korn dkorn@pixelpower.com
Wed Jun 20 06:02:00 GMT 2001

  Get rid of newlib.  It doesn't work for cygwin, and since you already
have cygwin you already have a C library.    Just build the compiler on
its own and it should all be fine.

       DaveK
--
we are not seats or eyeballs or end users or consumers.
we are human beings - and our reach exceeds your grasp.

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com