Duplicate definitions of __NFDBITS, __FDELT, __FDMASK

David Korn dkorn@pixelpower.com
Thu Jun 14 02:32:00 GMT 2001

  Isn't it the case that there shouldn't be any fixincludes at all going on
when you use newlib or glibc, the headers should be preinstalled to
$prefix/$target/include and leave it at that?

  Hopefully that would avoid the kind of clash that happens here.  I imagine
it's because an include_next somewhere doesn't expect there to be a second
set of include files between it and whereever it's trying to get to...

        DaveK
--
we are not seats or eyeballs or end users or consumers.
we are human beings - and our reach exceeds your grasp.

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com