__builtin_delete not found

David Korn dkorn@pixelpower.com
Thu Feb 1 09:58:00 GMT 2001

  a)  You should really use powerpc-rtems-g++ when compiling c++.

  b)  Those linker options should be lower case 'l', not 'L'.  You're
telling it to search directory paths 'stdc++' and 'gcc', whereas I think
you mean to be telling it to link with libstdc++ and libgcc...

     DaveK

--
The Boulder Pledge: "Under no circumstances will I ever purchase anything
offered to me as the result of an unsolicited email message. Nor will I

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com