qnx-linux cross platform development

Graeme Peterson gp@qnx.com
Wed Aug 22 08:35:00 GMT 2001

Hi.  The only target libs and headers available for free are the
ones you can get with the QNX RTP downloadable for free from
qnx.com.  These are x86.

We have made a few qnx specific changes to the tools that are not
rolled back into the generic GNU distribution yet.  Go to

	http://staff.qnx.com/~cburgess/gnu

for snapshots of our development sources - binutils, gcc and gdb.

Cheers, and let me know how you make out.

GP