iostreams

Andy Simpkins Andy.Simpkins@TardisMobile.com
Tue Apr 24 03:06:00 GMT 2001

Hi there

newbie question.

I have gcc-2.95.2-3 on my PC (cygwin on Windows NT4)  I have followed the
installation instructions to install arm-elf cross compilation as posted on
the eCos home page ( http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/tools/win-arm-elf.html )
and am able to build applications for my ARM7 target.

I now find myself in the position of needing to use the iostreams library;
this of cause has not been set-up.

It would appear that I do have the source code (in the directory
/cygwin/gcc-2.95.2-3/libio) however being  completely new to both the UNIX
environment, GCC and C++ I don't know how to proceed.

Can someone please help me make libiostreams for arm-elf?

Kind regards

Andy Simpkins