M68K/CPU32 Disassembler for free

Christopher Bahns chris@bahns.com
Tue Oct 10 18:46:00 GMT 2000

If you are like me and had to figure out the differences between the
code generated by GNU and that generated by MRI (Microtec Research) (or
some other compiler), then you may find an S-record disassembler of
M68K/CPU32 instruction set useful.

My intent was to be able to output code that could then be re-assembled
with the GNU assembler without modification. It's pretty basic but it
did the job for me.

The ZIP file (without source) is about 600k so let me know if you're
interested. It just runs under Windows (I'm using NT, not sure if it
works under 2000 or 95/98). I can send source code if you want to get it
built for another system.

Let me know if this is useful to anyone and I may fix it up a bit.

Chris