Intel or Solaris cross-gcc for PPC using newlib

=FLEX0001=Hitesh Patel(Flexsilicon) hitesh@LanMinds.Com
Tue Jun 13 06:49:00 GMT 2000

Hello All,

I have been attempting to built a gcc cross-compiler for
the PPC target hosted on either a Windows (98/NT) platform
or a Solaris platform to use the newlib library instead
of glibc.

Most of the tools build ok but problems arise when trying to
build the newlib library. I have looked at various archived
postings from the mailing list but am still facing problems.
OK, the request I have is simple, does anyone have
binaries they have built successfully? Can you share these?

Thank you.
Hitesh.
Hitesh C. Patel
FlexSilicon Inc,