error while making gcc

Jonathan Larmour jlarmour@redhat.co.uk
Thu Jul 13 10:26:00 GMT 2000

Dan Carlson wrote:

> Would it be possible to get a copy of the fixed arm.h file, or directions /
> link on how to fix the problem?

Apply the patch at
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/tools/patches/ecos-gcc-2952.pat

to a clean gcc 2.95.2 tree by going to the top of the source tree and
running:

patch -p0 < ecos-gcc-2952.pat

It's intended for eCos users, but you should be able to use it. It contains
a few things you don't need, but won't hurt.

BTW, the reason I'm pointing you at the patch is that the fixed arm.h is
not the only thing required to fix the specific problem reported - it's
just that Andreas applied the above patch, but then reverted his arm.h to
an older, unpatched, version - that's why he only needs the arm.h to be
fixed.

Jifl